Friday, Feb. 3, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Rasmuson Hall, Room 204
What is TAPESTRY?
A newly formed UAA Workforce Credential program that assists young adults who experience an intellectual disability or cognitive impairment in the transition from high school to college and beyond.
Why become a TAPESTRY Mentor?
- Build your resume by joining the first program like this in Alaska
- Receive professional training in mentoring and working with individuals with disabilities
- Earn volunteer hours for class credit
- Build friendships with amazing young adults
- Be a part of a community of supports for students at UAA
Find the level of mentorship that works for you: Casual, Mentor Plus or Super Mentor.
For more information, visit the TAPESTRY website. To join the training session, please R.S.V.P. to email@example.com.