Improve your technology skills to support your teaching. All workshops are in the FTC lab, Consortium Library, Room 214, unless otherwise noted (all eLive sessions are eLive only). Preregistration is requested. Please sign up at least two days in advance. Workshops need at least three enrollees to go.
We will send a reminder notice the day before. If you want to attend at the last minute, just check here to make sure the workshop has not been canceled.
- Discussion Board in Blackboard – Sept. 15, 2:15-3:15 p.m.
- Blogs and Wikis in Blackboard – Sept. 16, 1-2 p.m.
- Advanced Whiteboards in eLive – Sept. 23, 9-10 a.m.
- Jeopardy in eLive – Sept. 23, 10-11 a.m.
- Application Sharing in eLive – Sept. 29, 1-2 p.m.
- Web Tour in eLive – Sept. 29, 2-2:30 p.m.