Friday, Jan. 14
- 7 p.m. “SonicVision” with DJ T-Rexx. The genre for this show is rock, and the artists to be highlighted are U2, Radiohead and Coldplay. This is the first ever 7 p.m. early-showing for “SonicVision.” Suitable for all age groups, from kids to grandparents, this show promises something for everyone.
- 8:30 p.m. “Black Holes” with Dr. Travis Rector.
Friday, Jan. 21
- 7 p.m. “Dawn of the Space Age” with Michelle Krok.
- 8:30 p.m. “Search for Life” with Michelle Krok.
Friday, Jan. 28
- 7 p.m. “Fractals Rock!” with Dr. Andy Puckett. This is a new show that guides you through the endless fractal patterns in nature, highlighting the infinite complexity of mathematical art.
- 8:30 p.m. “Dawn of the Space Age” with Dr. Andy Puckett
Classic shows like “Awesome Light,” “Heart of the Sun” and “Two Small Pieces of Glass” will be returning to our public show schedule in February or March. And we’re also planning to offer our usual 10 p.m. presentations of “SonicVision” twice a month throughout spring semester. We’ll have that schedule soon. Read about all the benefits of Planetarium membership on the Planetarium website.