Bank of America, UA’s vendor for Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), is upgrading the health benefit experience. Starting Monday, April 24, it’ll be even easier to manage your health accounts with the new member website and MyHealth mobile app.
Certain features of your account will be unavailable during the transition. To make the upgrade easier, please plan ahead for when your account will be temporarily unavailable.
For additional information and resources, please visit the Bank of America Health Accounts website or contact the customer care center at (800) 718-6710. For general information about Health Savings Accounts for employees, please visit the UA Benefits website.
Important dates to remember:
- HSA Investment activity will be unavailable
- New debit cards begin arriving to employees’ addresses.
- New debit cards can be activated prior to April 24, but they will not work until after April 24.
- Current debit cards will be unavailable for use.
- HSA contributions and claims transactions will be temporarily unavailable until April 24.
- Online portal and mobile app will be unavailable.
- Participants’ accounts will be fully functional.
- Participants will be able to begin using their new debit cards.