Several spots of spruce beetle activity have been observed around Anchorage in recent years. Join the Cooperative Extension Service for a free informational session on these tree pests.
Topics covered will include:
- What are spruce beetles and how do they damage trees.
- Signs of spruce beetle infestation.
- What to do if you think your tree is infested.
- How to prevent and manage spruce beetle.
- Information and resources.
Find answers to questions, get help with a diagnosis and learn how you can help keep trees healthy and spruce beetles away. For more information, contact Jessie Moan at (907) 786-6300 or email@example.com.