Saturday, April 28, 9 a.m.-Noon
Rasmuson Hall, College of Business and Public Policy, Room 101
Come watch the 2012 Alaska Business Plan Competition finalists make their pitch to a panel of six judges. The deadline to submit a business plan for the competition was April 20. Now the judging begins!
Parking Note: The 2012 Heart Run is also April 28. It will begin on the east end of the UAA campus, outside the Arts Building. Parking for UAA patrons will be reserved in these areas:
- West Parking Lot
- Eugene Short Lot
- East Campus Central Lot
- East Campus Central Parking Garage
- Bottom two levels of Conoco Phillips Integrated Science Building Parking Garage
For more information on parking, read this campus parking alert.
The business plan competition is open to a broad range of participants including:
- new business
- expanding or recapitalizing companies
- buyout and takeover proposals and
- 8(a) companies
Judges will be:
- Chad Steadman – First National Bank of Alaska
- Mike Martin- Northrim Bank
- Wanetta Ayers – Alaska Dept. of Commerce
- Eric McCullum – Angel Investor
- Joe Morrison – 49th State Angel Fund
- Jon Bittner – Anchorage Economic Development Center
Financial support for this event was provided by Northrim Bank and First National Bank of Alaska. The event is sponsored by the UAA College of Business and Public Policy, Alaska Pacific University, University of Alaska Southeast and Team, Inc. (The Entrepreneurs and Mentors Network).