For all you iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch users, you can now access UAA’s Blackboard via Mobile Learn over wireless networks.
Here’s how to get connected:
- Go to the app store on your device
- Search for Blackboard Mobile Learn
- Install it for free
- Launch Mobile Learn and search for Alaska
- Choose University of Alaska Anchorage
- If there is an error message that states Mobile Learn is not enabled here, reboot your device
- Log in with your UAA username and password to access your classes
This is a pilot version of Mobile Learn. IT Services intends to roll out the full version in the spring - the full version will work for Android devices and 3G data networks.
Important note from UAA IT Services: the free, pilot version of Mobile Learn will NOT work over the 3G or data networks, only over WiFi and only on Apple IOS devices. This is Blackboard’s limitation, not ours.