TODAY: ‘Filipino American History and Health’ brown bag session, Oct. 5
Last Updated ( October 5, 2011 )
Wednesday, Oct. 5, 12-1 p.m.
UAA/APU Consortium Library, Room 307
The UAA Department of Health Sciences welcomes your attendance at the next Public Health Seminar Series presentation: “Filipino American History and Health.”
Members of the Alaskero Partnership Organization will be a part of this panel discussion:
- Gabriel Garcia, assistant professor, Dept. of Health Sciences
- EJ David, assistant professor, Dept. of Psychology
- Joy Chavez Mapaye, assistant professor, Dept. of Journalism and Public Communication
- Mariecris Gatlabayan, archivist, UAA/APU Consortium Library
- Christine Marasigan, adjunct professor, Dept. of Health Sciences
This event is part of 2011 Filipino American History Month; “our health is a reflection of our history.”
For more information, contact the Dept. of Health Sciences at (907) 786-6540.