September edition of Statewide Voice now available online
Last Updated ( April 10, 2013 )
The September edition of the Statewide Voice is now available online.
The Statewide Voice now features a new component allowing you to provide feedback for comments on our health care series.
Featured articles this month include:
- Series 3 in Healthcare Reform: University Outlines 2013 Changes Healthcare Reform Changes
- Mentor Project Shows Increase in Mentors Within Urban Areas
- New Software Program Prepares UA System for Recovery After Emergencies
- SDI Insights
- Coffee with the President
- Web Time Sheet Project (WiTSE) Status Update: September 2012
- UA Emergency Management Begins Alert Notification Testing
- Records and Identity Management: The Growing Need for Retention Policies
Conversations with UA:
- Q and A Conversation with UAS Chancellor Pugh